Final-post-production

I submitted a 90% complete work-in-progress copy of the film to two film festivals because the deadlines were closing. It feels like the film is finished now, but it's not quite.

My schedule now, is to have the "online edit" complete by the end of next week (including final sound mix); which involves motion tracking several shots to give the impression of a hand held camera, bluescreen compositing (just one shot), and colour grading... Although this schedule may be put out by the arrival of our first child.

I'll put together an online trailer as soon as the colour grading is done.

My festival plan is to try a few A-list festivals this year (the film commission's faves), then submit to animation and human rights film festivals throughout 2010. It's such a long process - I'm ready to start on my next project already!