CINEMA RELEASE in November!

THE NORTH POLE DECEPTION has been selected for more than one film festival and will screen in lots of cinemas soon. The feedback on the film has been extremely positive!

I can't announce which festivals yet, so I will instead post my first OFFICIAL REJECTION message:

From BLUE PLANET FILM FESTIVAL (USD$25 entry fee)
"Good luck with your film. It doesn't fit into animal (elves aren't) welfare. And though it does take place at the north pole, which is melting rapidly, your film deals with... social issues, I guess you could say, not environmental. Mira Tweti , Executive Director Blue Planet Film Fest"

I think it's weird they disregard the film, when their goal says:

"We are seeking films on any subject related to:
Animal Welfare
Wild Life
Environmental issues
Ecology
Conservation
Sustainable Living/Unsustainable living
Globalization

Climate Change
Factory Farming/Agriculture issues
Water
Land/Soil/Air"


Official Selection Wreaths coming soon!